Our ApproachWe use our CMS as a basis for the website.
The website uses a template to generate the look and feel of the page, customised for each customer.
Based on this we:
- use your logo and colours (or we can generate a logo for you)
- register your domain name (if not already done)
- build a prototype website that is fully functional and load this as a temporary website that you can view and get a feel for
- load the content, optimise the graphics for fast loading and provide you with the login so you can do it yourself (if you want)
- provide 1st year's web and email hosting for free ($250 per year thereafter)
- make the site live by pointing your domain name to the same temporary site
- submit the website to Google search engines and optimise the keywords based on your suggestions and content (SEO)
- set up Google Analytics and create an automated monthly report that is emailed to you
- set up your email accounts or redirect email to your personal email address
- provide you with phone and email support to maintain the site or do it for you
If you would prefer us to maintain the site for you, this can be easily arranged. We will just charge you on an hourly basis for the changes that you request. Many customers prefer to work this way if they feel technically challenged by a CMS.